There are couple of ways to reduce your page load time but for me I would say you need to focus on below mentioned techniques to reduce your load time.
- Check the Current Speed of the Website
- Optimize your Images
- Don’t Scale Down Images
- Use Content Delivery Network
- Compress and Optimize your Content
- Put Style sheet References at the Top
- Put Script References at the Bottom
- Minimize HTTP Requests
- Cache your Web Pages
- Reduce 301 Redirects
- Reduce Server Response Time
- Minify Resources
- Prioritize Above-the-fold Content
- Reduce the number of plug-in you use on your site
Hope these all will help you to understand how you can reduce your page load time!